Saturday, April 01, 2006

Last Supper Weekend

While revising my "mock" final draft of my thesis, I've found myself adding and taking away the same punctuation marks over and over. The line must be drawn--whether it's shakey or straight. I need to be done.

My last day of Tutto happened on Friday through a clouded head. The night before Lori passed over ownership signaling a party for all the regulars and long-term workers. An era has ended, but I'm excited to see how Tutto evolves with Jon's coming home to the kitchen. It never felt right without him.

2 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Blogger Jessie said...

congratulations on getting to the "mock" stage of your thesis and good luck with deciding on those punctuation marks.

also, congratulations on finally quitting Tutto's. But, I must admit, I'm glad to hear Jon will be in the kitchen--that means the food will still be good!

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Sim Yin said...

moosey..

yesterday was my first lunch at tutto without you =( i am so not used to it. i miss your humor!

cinnamon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home